- Thin, narrow, streamlined, quick-adjusting and lightweight
- Jaw opening: ½” to 2”, covering 50+ sizes.
- Thickness: Jaws, the whole top of wrench
- Head and the handle are 6mm thick Adjusting from ½” to 2” in 1 second
- Weight: 1.1lbs, comparable to a large size Service wrench
This revolutionary new design is based on the wishes of dozens of professional service wrench users. Benefits include: Fewer wrenches in your heavy tool box. Covers many new fitting sizes that are otherwise unavailable. Frequently two wrenches of the same are needed to work on hydraulic lines. A pair of adjustables is very handy. Super thin wrench users: The jaws are thinner than Regular service wrenches per users’ suggestions. They also may be used as super thin wrenches. Meet the increasing demands for large size super thin wrenches otherwise not yet available on the market. Plumbing, aircraft maintenance, heavy equipment users will also be interested. Handy do-it-yourselfers may also replace their old adjustables with this versatile modern one.
- Jaw and handle Thickness: .25”
- Jaw A Opens: 1/2" to 1-1/2"
- Jaw B Opens: 1" to 2"
- Length: 9”
FREE GROUND SHIPPING IN THE US