- 8mm x 9mm, 10mm x 11mm, 12mm x 13mm, 14mm x 15mm, 16mm x 17mm, 18mm x 19mm, 20mm x 2lmm, 24mm x 27mm, 30mm x 32mm
- Wrench head thickness: 2.6mm to 3.8mm
- All mechanics need thin wrenches occasionally to work on transmissions, gas tanks or changing a wheel on a creeper seat.
- This intermittent use does not justify the very high price charged by the competition; we offer the only reasonably priced alternative on the market.
- Made of high strength manganese alloy steel, these wrenches are heat treated and tempered to maximize strength.
- Not for high torque applications.
- Packaged in heavy duty plastic roll pouch.