This Kit has been upgraded and now contains a 12" Cobalt M42 drill bit for faster and easier drilling. This is not offered on competitors' kits - and still at the same low price!
THIS OPTION IS FOR THOSE WHO WANT FASTER SHIPPING
FOR THE FREE 1ST CLASS USPS SHIPPING CLICK HERE
- ** If the security pin is broken below the thread line you'll need to get the Pro kit with The Mighty Worm, because there will be nothing to hold the broken tip of the pin that has no threads in place. Differential Pinion Shaft Lock Bolt Extractor Deluxe Kit Pro
- For GM and Ford integral rear ends.
- The problem of removing broken differential pinion shaft lock bolts in GM and Ford integral rear ends has an easy solution.
- This extractor kit has been specifically designed for this purpose and is now available.
- Comes with everything needed, so a standard drilling and extracting procedure can be accomplished in approximately five minutes.
- Removal of broken differential pinion shaft lock bolts in GM and Ford integral (WER) type rear ends can be time consuming and frustrating!. Often the differential pinion shaft lock bolt is found in a broken state when servicing this type of rear end. Removal of this bolt is required to perform any type of service. From axle seals to complete overhaul this bolt must be removed. The removal of this lock bolt is essential in performing rear axle , rear axle bearing , rear axle seal, most differential repairs, as well as all differential overhauls and rebuilding.
- For Broken Differential Pinion Shaft Lock Bolts In most GM and Ford Integral (WER type) Differentials
- Essential for most GM and Ford Mechanics and Weekend Mechanics
- The removal of this lock bolt is essential in performing rear axle , rear axle bearing , rear axle seal, most differential repairs, as well as all differential overhauls and rebuilding
- This kit provides a 12 Inch Long 1/8 Inch Cobalt M42 Drill Bit for faster & easier drilling, drill guides, bolts and full instructions so the lock bolt may be removed in a five minute or so extraction procedure!
- We've been selling these Differential Repair Kits for over twenty years and our customers rave about how well they work!
- GM 7.5 Inch 10 Bolt
- GM 7.625 Inch 10 Bolt
- GM 8.0 Inch 10 Bolt
- GM 8.2 Inch 10 Bolt
- GM 8.5 Inch 10 Bolt
- GM 8.6 Inch 10 Bolt
- GM 55-62 HO33
- GM 8.875 Inch 12 Bolt Car
- GM 8.875 Inch 12 Bolt Truck
- GM 9.5 Inch 14 Bolt
- Chrysler 7.25 Inch 10 Bolt
- Chrysler 8.25 Inch 10 Bolt
- Chrysler 9.25 Inch 12 Bolt
- Ford 7.5 Inch 10 Bolt
- Ford 8.8 Inch 10 Bolt
- Ford 9.75 Inch 12 Bolt
- Ford 10.25 Inch 12 Bolt
- Dana 35
- Dana 44HD or 44A
Click here for the Complete Differential Repair Kit Compatibility Chart