- 2-7/8-inch 6 point locknut socket
- Wheel bearing locknuts are easy to remove or install with these specially designed sockets
- Sockets are made of high-strength steel; openings resist rounding out
- Can be used with an extension and torque wrench to tighten the locknut as required
- This socket has a 3/4-inch square drive opening, permitting the use of an extension and torque wrench to tighten the locknut as required. Locknut removal and installation is simple, even when wide-rim wheels are involved, since a long extension may be attached to the socket to provide the necessary clearance.