Steel Demon saw blades are specially designed for the extreme demands of ferrous metal cutting; thereby enabling precise cuts without sparks, heat or burred edges that result from using abrasive blades. With up to 40X the life of standard abrasive disc, Steel demon delivers unparalleled performance and superior quality cuts. Blades feature Freud's TiCo Hi-Density Carbide, Laser cut bodies, Anti-vibration technology, Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating, Triple Chip Design, and pretensioned blades. Specs: 6-3/4-inch diameter, 48-tooth TCG, 21-mm arbor.
- TiCo Hi-Density Carbide specifically designed for metal cutting
- Triple-chip design for longer cutting life in metal
- Laser cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration and stabilize blade
- Tri-metal shock-resistant brazing for stronger carbide teeth.
- Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating reduces friction, heat build up which adds to longer blade life