KREG Pocket Hole Plug Cutter System
- Create custom pocket-hole plugs using a unique plug cutter and matching drill guide block
- Special drill guide block guides the plug cutter bits to match the angle of the pocket-hole jig
- Multiple cutting surfaces with large clip clearing cut for superior plugs
- System includes drill guide block, standard size custom plug cutting bit, stop collar and hex wrench
- HD- and micro-sized custom plug cutter bits available separately
With the Custom Pocket-Hole Plug Cutter System, you can use pocket-hole joinery virtually anywhere – even in places that show prominently on your project – by hiding the pocket holes with perfectly matched plugs that you create from any wood you desire. A special Drill Guide Block slides into K3, K4 or K5 benchtop bases and perfectly guides the plug cutter bits to match the angle of the pocket-hole jig. The specifically designed Kreg Plug Cutting Bits feature a multi-tooth cutting surface with a large chip clearing slot and exterior spiral cooling flutes. System includes plug cutting drill guide block, standard-size custom plug cutting bit, stop collar and hex wrench. HD- and micro-sized custom plug cutter bits available separately.