- This low-profile Ford Fuel Filter Wrench allows mechanics to access those tough fuel filters in tight quarters.
- Used for removal and installation on the Ford Power Stroke Diesel and International/Navistar Diesel engines.
- Both housing lids are located in the V of the engine and are covered by another housing; this fuel filter wrench allows access to both of them.
- Other Ford Fuel Filter Wrenches sometimes break off the points of the lid because the pressure is not evenly distributed by the wrench.
- This tool spreads the force of the removal over six contact points, preventing breakage.